Interview With Mr.Ang
By: VICTORIA JAVIER
Why are you fit for this job and our school district?
- I have a teaching credential and I have 8 years of experience being a math teacher.
Would you say that you are a tough teacher?
- I consider myself a normal teacher.
Do you connect your lessons to the ¨real world¨, if so, how?
- Yes by giving examples of things going on in the world and I bring materials for examples.
How have you encouraged students to stay in school and graduate?
- “I share my experience with the students, and education is very important skill in school.
What is the most satisfying thing of teaching?
- The most satisfying thing is helping kids succeed in school and life.”
What are your strengths and weaknesses as a teacher?
- Strengths: I always do different strategies as a teacher
Weakness: I don’t see any for myself
As a teacher, how do you relate to students and parents?
- I talk to them I’m open to their problems, and I listen to them when they need it.
What do you consider to be a major issue in public education today?
- A lot of students are not serious in their studies today. If they aren’t serious, they won’t ever get a good career.
If you could teach just one grade level and subject within your content area, what would you choose? Why?
- Math 3 because I love to be able to teach math to students who are willing to learn it.